The Ni series, features an Asian-inspired shape with an incredibly strong tip and longer handle. The incredibly strong knife tips and Asian design enable the highest standard of accuracy. Also, the unique convex edge of the GLOBAL blade makes cuts smoother, requiring less energy. The Ni series has a thicker blade with increased weight and a longer handle to perfectly balance the increased weight. The rounded spine ensures comfort while using a professional pinch grip.
The slicing knife is the multipurpose workhorse of the kitchen. Perfect for mincing, cutting, chopping, slicing and prep work.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56°-58°
- Made from Cromova 18 stainless-steel.
- Holds a razor sharp edge longer than any other steel and resists rust, stains and corrosion
- Each knife is carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand
- The smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene
- Lifetime warranty against defects and breakage
- Made in Japan
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100 to Most of Canada. For all standard shipments, we provide CanadaPost/ICS/UPS Expedited service.
Shipping to most of Canada is $14.99 for orders under $100, free over $99.99.
Shipping to Northwest Territories, Yukon, Nunavut is subject to the following: $59.99 for all orders.
Standard Shipping 2-5 Business days when order is placed by 12pm EST.
Shipments to the USA and International are calculated based on our International shipping calculator. We offer the lowest possible rate, with no additional handling charges or fees. Kitchen Smart can not be held accountable for any duties, taxes or brokerage fees applicable internationally.