This range features a new shape with a longer handle, which grants the user excellent precision. The knife tips are incredibly strong and styled with an oriental design to enable the highest standard of accuracy. Its ergonomic ‘chestnut’ handle shape allows for heightened comfort in a professional pinch grip.
Blades in the Ni range are thicker for increased weight, which enhances the user’s cutting experience. Interestingly, the knives still retain that lightweight feel associated with Global’s super strong CROMOVA stainless steel. This combination gives rise to a truly unique knife range that lives up to Global’s exceptionally high standards.
- Made from Cromova 18 stainless-steel
- Ice-tempered ice tempered and hardened to resist corrosion.
- Holds a razor sharp edge longer than any other steel and resists rust, stains, and corrosion
- Each knife is carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand
- The smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene
- Made in Japan