A good pair of kitchen shears can be an invaluable tool to have on hand while preparing food. There are a number of different jobs that can be handled by a good pair of shears, so you would be wise to consider adding these Global Kitchen Shears to your collection.
This product is made from molybdenum/vanadium stainless steel, it has a serrated blade to help you grip the surface of whatever you are cutting, and they are simple to clean up.
- The blade is constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance
- The blade is made of the finest stainless steel called CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium)
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip
- Lifetime warranty | Made in Japan
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100 to Most of Canada.
For all standard shipments, we provide CanadaPost/ICS/UPS Expedited
Shipping to most of Canada is $14.99 for orders under
$100, free over $99.99.
Shipping to Northwest Territories, Yukon, Nunavut is
subject to the following: $59.99 for all orders.
Shipments to the USA and International are
calculated based on our International shipping calculator. We offer the lowest
possible rate, with no additional handling charges or fees. Kitchen
Smart can not be held accountable for any duties, taxes or brokerage
fees applicable internationally.