A good pair of kitchen shears can be an invaluable tool to have on hand while preparing food. There are a number of different jobs that can be handled by a good pair of shears, so you would be wise to consider adding these Global Kitchen Shears to your collection.
This product is made from molybdenum/vanadium stainless steel, it has a serrated blade to help you grip the surface of whatever you are cutting, and they are simple to clean up.
- The blade is constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance
- The blade is made of the finest stainless steel called CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium)
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip
- Lifetime warranty | Made in Japan