The G-series knives were among the first Japanese knives to be introduced to Western markets and have a devout following of happy customers. This is a classic collection of large longer-bladed knives with weighted hollow handles. Seamless melding of handle to blade, great balance, forgiving knife that does not damage easily and takes a keen edge.
This Global knife has a serrated edge for cutting through the hardest breads. It has a hollow handle design that is so familiar to those with experience using Global knives.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56°-58°
- Made from Cromova 18 stainless-steel.
- Holds a razor sharp edge longer than any other steel and resists rust, stains and corrosion
- Each knife is carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand
- The smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene
- Lifetime warranty against defects and breakage
- Made in Japan