Technology adapted to application ensures each cooking vessel design delivers perfect results for its unique purpose. Atlantis features multilayer construction used for conical sauté and fry pans where even heat distribution is required and an InductoSeal® base for pots, saucepans and kettles where focused heat distribution is needed.
A round vessel with a long handle featuring high "L-shaped" vertical sides in proportion to a flat base. The base of the saucepan should be made of heat conductive materials that radiate heat evenly such as stainless steel with a copper or aluminum core, aluminum, anodized aluminum or cast iron. Saucepans are available in sizes ranging from 3/4 quarts to 5 quarts and generally include a cover. Primarily used for liquid applications such as boiling or blanching vegetables, heating or reducing sauces and soups.
- Base Size: 6.5" / 16 cm
- Capacity: 1.6 Qt. / 1.5 L
- InductoSeal® encapsulated seven layer base: 18/10 stainless steel, silver, copper, silver, TriplInduc® (three layers)
- TriplInduc® enhances efficiency by 30% on induction cooktops
- SILVINOX® treatment for a flawless scratch / stain resistant finish and easy cleaning
- Stay cool, ergonomic, cast, stainless steel handles; welded in place for hygienic cooking
- Perfect pouring edge
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Oven safe
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- Made in Belgium
- All Demeyere® products come with a 30 year limited guarantee against defects in material and craftsmanship (10 years for professional use).