Le Creuset's award-winning stainless steel reflects the same European craftsmanship and character that has defined Le Creuset cast iron for decades. It's three-layer construction is made with a proprietary blend of professional-grade metals: a stainless steel interior and exterior and a heat-responsive aluminum core. The rim is rolled, sealed and polished to protect the internal aluminum layer.
The Essential Pan features a large surface area and tall, straight sides that hold in liquid and prevent splattering. Ideal for a wide range of foods, this pan is exceptionally convenient, offering the capability to brown and sear then deglaze or finish in a sauce, all in one pan. The lid can be used to lock in moisture and heat after browning or searing to cook meats thoroughly on the stove top or in the oven.
- 10" diameter x 6.5" height
- Magnetic external layer is induction-compatible and infused with titanium to resist discoloration
- Inside layer is made of surgical-grade stainless steel for a safe and stable cooking surface
- Premium steel blend resists pitting and scorching to maintain its luster over time
- Dishwasher Safe, but not recommended
- Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction Safe, Oven Safe (up to 500°F)
- Made in Portugal | Lifetime Warranty