Built on the iconic five-ply construction, d5 Brushed delivers the same thermal performance as its Polished counterpart. The brushed exterior adds style and durability, making it the perfect cookware for developing cooks.
The Sauté Pan features a large surface area and tall, straight sides that hold in juices and prevent splattering. The Sauté Pan offers the convenience of browning or searing, then deglazing or finishing in liquid; all in one pan.
- Five-ply construction offers improved thermal performance - 20% more efficient than tri-ply
- Brushed exterior adds style and durability
- 18/10 stainless steel interior with starburst finish provides superior
- stick resistance and won’t react with foods
- Ergonomic, riveted stainless-steel handles stay cool on the cooktop
- Convenient rolled lip for easy pouring
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven and broiler safe (up to 600°F)
- Compatible with any cooktop, including induction
- Handcrafted in the USA | Lifetime warranty against defects