In the kitchen, Japanese chefs are just as demanding with functionality as they are with aesthetics. The MIYABI® 5000MCD 67 Black Collection offers the best of both worlds; featuring a Micro-Carbide MC66 powered steel core wrapped by 132 layers of steel honed to a Flower Damask pattern. The black ash wood handle features a striking mosaic pin and a steel end cap. Handcrafted in Seki, Japan.
- Traditional Japanese D-shape handle made of black ash wood, elegantly enhanced with a mosaic pin, red spacers and a metal end cap featuring the MIYABI logo
- The hand polishing reveals a unique individual Flower Damascus design
- Forged 133-layer construction - 132 layers of prestige stainless steel create a protective layer encapsulating the MC66 core
- Resilient CRYODUR® hardened blade for stability and cutting edge retention, with hardness of 66 HRC
- Traditional 3-step Honbazuke hand honed edge creates an ultra-sharp cutting edge of 9.5°- 12° angle (19°-24° total)
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100 to Most of Canada.
For all standard shipments, we provide CanadaPost/ICS/UPS Expedited
Shipping to most of Canada is $14.99 for orders under
$100, free over $99.99.
Shipping to Northwest Territories, Yukon, Nunavut is
subject to the following: $59.99 for all orders.
Shipments to the USA and International are
calculated based on our International shipping calculator. We offer the lowest
possible rate, with no additional handling charges or fees. Kitchen
Smart can not be held accountable for any duties, taxes or brokerage
fees applicable internationally.