True to tradition, all Emile Henry pieces are carefully crafted from Burgundy clay, found naturally in the region. The mineral-rich clay is combined with 100-percent natural ingredients to create a product unsurpassed for even heat distribution.
The simple, yet classic shapes of the pieces are further emphasized by the vibrant colors and deep hues of the glazes. You can cut directly in or on them without worrying about scratching the glaze. All of Emile Henry's table and bakeware can go directly from freezer to hot oven and into the dishwasher when finished.
- 13 x 3.5cm / 5 x 1.4" (0.25L)
- Oven safe to 270°C / 520°F
- Oven to Freezer
- Scratch-resistant translucent glaze provides a smooth non-stick cooking surface
- Resistant to chipping and thermal shock
- A high firing temperature ensures a durable cookware made to perform and last
- 10-year warranty
- Made in France