Made in Belgium, the ZWILLING®Sensation10 piece cookware set features unique shot-blasted textured handles that are incredibly comfortable and securely welded. 5-ply SIGMA Clad construction delivers rapid, stable heat distribution enabling optimal control over the cooking process and the SILVINOX® treatment ensures a long-lasting silvery sheen.
A round vessel with a long handle featuring high "L-shaped" vertical sides in proportion to a flat base. The base of the saucepan should be made of heat conductive materials that radiate heat evenly such as stainless steel with a copper or aluminum core, aluminum, anodized aluminum or cast iron. Saucepans are available in sizes ranging from 3/4 quarts to 5 quarts and generally include a cover. Primarily used for liquid applications such as boiling or blanching vegetables, heating or reducing sauces and soup.
- Size: 1.5 Qt. / 1.4 L
- SILVINOX® exterior maintains a silvery white shine for years
- Multilayer 5-PlyMaterial®
- Textured, oversize stay cool welded handles offer a hygienic and easy to clean cooking vessel
- Flat-base stability ensures perfect cooking and even frying
- Perfect pouring edge
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Oven safe up to 300°C / 600°F
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- Made in Belgium
- All ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100 to Most of Canada.
For all standard shipments, we provide CanadaPost/ICS/UPS Expedited
Shipping to most of Canada is $14.99 for orders under
$100, free over $99.99.
Shipping to Northwest Territories, Yukon, Nunavut is
subject to the following: $59.99 for all orders.
Shipments to the USA and International are
calculated based on our International shipping calculator. We offer the lowest
possible rate, with no additional handling charges or fees. Kitchen
Smart can not be held accountable for any duties, taxes or brokerage
fees applicable internationally.