Le Creuset Enamelled Cast Iron cookware has been the world's quality benchmark for almost a century. Each piece is cast individually in sand molds and hand inspected by French artisans. Ideal in the oven, on the stove or at the table, the iconic cookware is beloved for both its chip-resistant enamel exterior and superior heat retention that locks in flavour and keeps food moist and tender.
The French Oven's design yields moist, tender results for slow-simmered soups and stews. If you're not in the mood for comfort food, be adventurous and bake a yeasty loaf of bread or even a cake in the round oven - it's this versatility that makes it a staple in every kitchen.
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500°F
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available
- Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction, Oven, Outdoor Grill
- 14cm (5.5") diameter
- Cast Iron - Made in France