Sauté, brown, and sear with the All-Clad COPPER CORE Sauté Pan. This classic pan's large surface area and tall, straight sides prevent splattering and allow for easy turning with a spatula.
Deeper than traditional fry pans, this sauté pan has a large cooking area and tall, straight sides that hold in juices, prevent splattering, and allow for easy turning with a spatula. Ideal for a range of foods, the sauté pan allows you to brown or sear, then deglaze or finish in liquid--all in one pan. Its rolled edges allow for drip-free pouring.
- Copper center core maximizes heat conductivity and responsiveness
- Distinctive exposed copper band adds design elegance
- Rolled edges for drip-free pouring
- Engraved capacity marking on the bottom of every pan
- Rapid and even heat distribution
- Long, riveted stick handle stays cool on the cooktop while easy-grip loop handles provides stability
- Made in USA | Lifetime Warranty