Perfect for slow-cooked chili, roasted meats, stewed vegetables and more, this cast-aluminum Dutch oven is ideal for searing on the stovetop and then adding liquid to braise or deglaze. A domed lid locks in moisture, so cooking foods are steadily basted in their own flavorful juices.
An excellent choice for one-pot meals, this Dutch oven is suitable for a wide range of cooking techniques—including stewing, browning and slow cooking. The nonstick coating results in easy searing and browning, and thanks to the cast-aluminum construction, the oven is significantly lighter than similarly sized pans.
- Constructed from cast aluminum for incredible results, all in a pan that’s much lighter than comparable ovens
- Nonstick coating facilitates easy stirring and makes cleanup a snap
- Oven features a large cooking area for searing and browning as well as high, straight sides that help retain moisture and flavor
- Flared edges help ensure drip-free pouring
- Stainless steel loop handles are securely riveted to the pan and provide a safe, comfortable grip when wearing oven mitts
- Domed lid retains cooking liquids for moist, tender results and features a large knob for easy lifting
- Material: Cast aluminum, stainless steel
- Dimensions: 16" x 9½" x 5½"
- Capacity: 6.6qt (6.1l)
- Safe for all cooktops including induction